Terms and Conditions (GTC)
1. Subject matter & conclusion of contract
(1) The subject of these terms and conditions is the execution of training courses by Teamflow Gereon Hermkes.
(2) Registration takes place via www.teamflow.net or one of our service providers (e.g. eventbrite, ti.to) and is also valid without a signature. Alternatively, you can register via email or post, but there is no guarantee that there will still be places available. You will receive confirmation of your registration by email.
(3) The number of participants is restricted for various reasons (spatial, didactic, etc.). The seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis upon receipt of the registration.
2. Withdrawal & Cancellation
(1) Refunds are excluded (also in the event of no-show or early termination of the training). However, the participant can appoint a substitute participant if they are unable to attend.
(2) Training courses booked by you are guaranteed to be carried out, i.e. they will not be canceled due to insufficient numbers of participants. Exceptions to this are force majeure and e.g. unavailability of the trainer due to illness. In this case we will try to find an alternative date as soon as possible. When booking travel, please try to keep it flexible, as any costs arising from traveling in the event of the training being canceled or further recourse claims will not be accepted.
(3) There is no entitlement to a specific trainer and we reserve the right to relocate the training location within a city.
3. Participation fees / terms of payment
(1) Fees for participation in the training are due seven days before the start of the training. Participation in the training is not possible without payment.
(2) You will receive a written invoice for the participation fee.
(3) Beverages during breaks and lunch are included in the participation fees for publicly accessible training courses. Travel, accommodation and meals outside of the training are the responsibility of the participant.
4. Certification & data transfer
(1) The registration, administration and processing of the training courses are handled by an automated software system.
(2) The implementation of the training makes it necessary that the participant's data is transmitted to the owner of the training system (e.g. Scrum Inc., Scrum Alliance, Kanban University, etc.) and can then be viewed by the public. If certification is not desired, this must be communicated to email@example.com before the end of the training.
(3) Participants can revoke their consent to the use of their data with effect for the future at any time by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Attendance for the entire duration of the course is a prerequisite for certification.
(1) Teamflow is liable for damage to life, body and health that can be traced back to a negligent or willful breach of duty on our part or our vicarious agents, in accordance with the statutory German provisions.
(2) Damage that is not covered by sentence 1, but is based on willful, malicious or grossly negligent breach of contract on the part of Teamflow or its vicarious agents will also be made liable in accordance with statutory German provisions. In the case of unintentional behavior, however, these are limited to the foreseeable, usually occurring damages.
(3) Participants are responsible for objects they bring with them and must remove them after the training session.
(4) Participants are liable for damage and loss to the training room and its inventory that they have caused.
(5) Participants must behave during and before / after the training in such a way that other participants or residents are neither harmed nor have cause for complaint.
(1) The contractual relationship is subject to German law. The venue is the place of performance for all claims arising from the contract. The place of jurisdiction for disputes is - as far as permissible - Berlin.
(2) Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable after conclusion of the contract, the validity of the rest of the contract remains unaffected.
(3) Changes or additions are only effective if they are confirmed in writing by Teamflow.
(4) The training material that is issued is protected by copyright and may not be used without the written consent of Teamflow.
(As of October 1st, 2019). In case of discrepancies between the German version and this translation that is provided as a courtesy, the German version shall prevail.